Für Xbox-Insider gibt es ein neues Update, das nicht nur mit einigen wichtigen Bugfixes daherkommt, sondern auch einige neue Features bringt. Der Build für die Xbox One ist mit 1804.180307-1900 betitelt und kann ab sofort heruntergeladen werden.
- Direktes teilen via Twitter
- Store-Button wird jetzt durch eine Suchleiste ersetzt. Mit dieser kann man installierte Inhalte, Einstellungen und Spiele bzw. Apps im Store mit einem Begriff durchsuchen.
Mit dem neuen Alpha-Preview-Build wurden auch diese wichtigen Fixes implementiert:
Casting from the Xbox – Apps such as YouTube
- Automatic discovery over WiFi is resolved.
- If Microsoft Edge was pinned prior to downloading the 1804 update, attempting to launch Microsoft Edge from the existing pin will now succeed.
My Games and Apps
- We resolved an issue in which Games and updates are installing to non Home consoles even if you have selected to not keep games and apps up to date.
- We resolved an issue in which Upload Studio would fail uploading.
Mit jedem Alpha-Build gehen auch neuartige Probleme einher. Die folgenden finden sich im Changelog des Updates:
- When accessing the Language & location page in Settings, it may take a long time for the page to load.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- We are aware that some Spatial Audio users will experience unexpected game volumes and are working on a fix.
- We are aware that the Mono output feature is not working as expected in latest builds. The team has identified a fix and is testing. Please turn off the feature if you are using an audio receiver with less than 7.1 audio channels.
- We have identified an issue with Dolby Atmos for Home Theater and certain AVR models that will result in random sound cut outs. If a sound cut out ever occurs you can change your audio format settings to something else and then back to reset it.
- Some users have reported that HDMI in volume is lower for TV Input and some media apps. We are actively investigating.
- Workaround: Start Background Music and go to the Audio Settings and set the volume slider to 50% rather than 0% and the volume issue is fixed.
- In the Now TV app some UI elements are disappearing during playback.
- In the Plex App some users are experiencing buffering. We are actively investigating this issue.
- Workaround – You can back out of the Plex app to home then go back into the Plex app and playback continues.
- The Netflix team are updating the app as it is crashing for some users. Workaround – Please check for an update for the Netflix app.
- Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue.
- Workaround: If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
- We are investigating an issue in which some users are experiencing the console shutdown after you turn it on.
- Workaround – Simply turn the console back on.
- We are investigating why some users are unable to play 4k content in the Vudu app.
- The virtual keyboard disappears randomly when inputting text.
- Workaround – Plug in a wired or wireless keyboard
- Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation and please provide the make and model of your TV and the firmware version.
Game Install Progress
- We are aware of an issue in which the Game Progress status shows over 300%. Please note that this is a different scenario to the fix in this build referenced above in fixes.
- Some users are discovering that the search function in Spotify is not working. Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
- Some users are experiencing a problem in which the Store App is failing to update. Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
- We are aware that the Schedule details is missing after you re-select your schedule from Dark or Light in Theme.
Settings – Accessory App
- Some users may experience a problem not being able to assign controller configurations in the Xbox Accessory app.